Issue #14548 has been updated by gailbrown (gail brown).

The contents are written in a good way and all the wordings are very easy to understand. easy and useful contents are usually helpful to readers to get a good type of records.Writing requires putting thoughts on paper in an exciting way. In this blog, you have performed incredible writing. you are noted every thought in this submit. Refer best essay writing service to get online writers.

Feature #14548: Allow some_array&.[1] to be a valid syntax

* Author: rosenfeld (Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Currently, Ruby allows accessing an array's index while testing whether the array is not nil with this syntax: my_array&.[](1). I've always found this awkward but didn't mind about suggesting anything to improve this.

I was just reading about how JavaScript is probably going to support myArray?.[1] and found that it read good enough for me.

So I'd like to propose about the same syntax, replacing ?. with the Ruby equivalent &. instead. How does that look like to you?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/