Issue #14548 has been updated by gailbrown (gail brown).

The contents are written in a good way and all the wordings are very easy to understand. easy and useful contents are usually helpful to readers to get a good type of records.Writing requires putting thoughts on paper in an exciting way. In this blog, you have performed incredible writing. you are noted every thought in this submit. Refer [url=https://triumphessays.com/how_we_work/]essay writing service[/url] to get online writers.

Feature #14548: Allow some_array&.[1] to be a valid syntax

* Author: rosenfeld (Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Currently, Ruby allows accessing an array's index while testing whether the array is not nil with this syntax: my_array&.[](1). I've always found this awkward but didn't mind about suggesting anything to improve this.

I was just reading about how JavaScript is probably going to support myArray?.[1] and found that it read good enough for me.

So I'd like to propose about the same syntax, replacing ?. with the Ruby equivalent &. instead. How does that look like to you?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/