Issue #14987 has been reported by Mabiperez (Mabi perez).

Bug #14987: http://trybionutrition.com/konect-nutra-keto/
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14987

* Author: Mabiperez (Mabi perez)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
**Konect Nutra Ket**o Hoodithin is the most beneficial plant ever discovered for decreasing starvation 10) Laboratory experiments show animals automatically restrict their diet when getting hoodithin orally. 11) Hoodithin results the neurological program by exhibiting powerful feelings for weight loss, where is going to be behavior reduces nutrient intake. 12) Multiple research prove effectiveness. 13) The ingredient called P57 is patented. My personal experience: I ordered my first dosage of Hoodithin awhile ago and began getting it right away. After getting Hoodia gordonii for the first night I noticed an incredible difference as almost all my starvation desires had vanished. The plant is so strong it even takes away your thirst, so ensure that and consume lots of water! For a month I took Hoodia gordonii and other individuals thought I was starving myself but I was never starving. It felt excellent not being controlled by stomach pains whole time while diets, generating sticking t
 o consuming healthily routines simpler than ever.
http://trybionutrition.com/konect-nutra-keto/

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/