> https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14955

One major question to ask is: does object count during
application lifetime vary enough to justify freeing
"struct heap_page_body"?

In my experience, object count is relatively stable
once an application reaches steady state, and we don't
benefit from freeing heap_page_body.

But then, maybe some weird applications allocate many objects at
startup, and steady state object count is much smaller than
startup.

Anyways I made changes in mwrap 2.1.0 to hopefully answer that
question by tracking heap_page_body lifetimes and deathtimes:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/439479
https://80x24.org/mwrap-public/20180811043106.GA9571@dcvr/

https://80x24.org/mwrap/Mwrap/HeapPageBody.html