nobu / ruby-lang.org wrote:
> normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> > nobu / ruby-lang.org wrote:
> >  > Since r64107, `make test-all` crashes by EINVAL at `pthread_cond_timedwait`.
> >  > Attached logs at r64113.
> >
> >  I think r64117 will solve this (can't reproduce the problem, but
> >  I understand it).
> >
> >  ("process.c (waitpid_nogvl): prevent conflicting use of sleep_cond")
>
> It still happens at r64123.
>
> >  If not, we can try using:
> >  #define USE_NATIVE_SLEEP_COND 0
>
> It didn't help unfortunately.

Same backtraces as before?

> Other than `[BUG]`, drb/ut_large.rb can hang forever.

How easy is this for you to reproduce?  I ran "make exam" in a
loop for 24 hours while checking for unexpected core dumps before
committing r64107.

I wonder if condvars on OSX has a "memory" of which mutexes
are associated with it.  If so, that would be a problem with
the rewritten GVL.  So maybe a second condvar is necessary
in native_thread_data.