Koichi Sasada <ko1 / atdot.net> wrote:
> I need to read your proposal with more concentrations, but one thing:

Thanks.  I noticed a bug where it sometimes still get
stuck when I run "make exam" in a loop.  Will have to dig deeper
to solve...  (this is a tricky change :x)

> On 2018/07/25 8:48, normalperson / yhbt.net wrote:
> > Mutex#sleep resumes on spurious wakeups and
>
> I think `Mutex#sleep` should care about spurious wakeups, shouldn't?

I don't know, current behavior seems intentional and documented
in RDoc:

     * Note that this method can wakeup without explicit Thread#wakeup call.
     * For example, receiving signal and so on.
     */

I don't know the reasoning behind it, maybe matz does.