Hi,

In message "RCR:  Add __file__ and __line__ methods to Method and Proc classes"
    on 03/02/22, Brent Roman <brent / mbari.org> writes:

|The reserved words __FILE__ and __LINE__ cannot be used
|to extract the source location of a previously parsed block of
|ruby code, because the parser does a literal substitution of the String
|or FixNum, respectively.  So, at least in Ruby 1.6.8, Matz's suggested
|technique of evaluating __FILE__ and __LINE__ in the binding
|of the block does not work.  Please see:
|
|http://www.ruby-talk.org/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/21555

First of all, I said I would fix, but I haven't.  Sorry for this.

Secondly, I'm not sure whether it makes sense that method returns
single line number.  They might be multi-line method.  I'd like to
hear the comments from others.

							matz.