Misc #14917: Add RDoc documents to tar ball

* Author: aycabta (aycabta .)
* Assignee: aycabta (aycabta .)
I guess that distribution packages should include RDoc documents' files because RDoc documents installation step needs too long time.

There is the other reason. RDoc sometimes fails during "generating RDoc documentation" phase of installation.

Some case examples:

- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11494
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14663
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14874
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11514

Maybe, generating RDoc documentation is so heavy task for low memory situation, and other tasks are lighter than it.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/