Issue #14928 has been reported by KINGSABRI (KING SABRI).

Bug #14928: [BUG] Segmentation fault | Fiddle with Windows APIs
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14928

* Author: KINGSABRI (KING SABRI)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.5.1p57
Hello guys
I need help in `Fiddle` it's really missing documentation and examples

I have the following code (https://gist.github.com/KINGSABRI/1871e748b51b6ef5c8f61a49a909b8c3)
The full error is right down the code
I'm trying to call Windows APIs and inject a raw code (shellcode) to run it directly in the memory
I don't know if this error is a Ruby bug or there's an issue in my code

OS: Windows 10 - 32bit
Ruby version: 2.5.1p57

A python version above each line.
I'm really shocked that I needed more than 29 lines to deal with C libraries for my case which is converting a 6-lines of python script!. I believe there's a better way using the standard library, it shouldn't be that bad

Note: I don't want to use any external gems

Thanks

https://gist.github.com/KINGSABRI/1871e748b51b6ef5c8f61a49a909b8c3

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/