Feature #14919: Add String#byteinsert

* Author: aycabta (aycabta .)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
It's important for multibyte String editing. Unicode grapheme characters sometimes have plural code points. In text editing, software sometimes should add a new code point to an existing grapheme character. String#byteinsert is important for it.

I implemented by pure Ruby in my code.
https://github.com/aycabta/reline/blob/b17e5fd61092adfd7e87d576301e4e19a4d9e6d8/lib/reline/line_editor.rb#L255-L260

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/