Issue #14867 has been updated by MSP-Greg (Greg L).

Importantly, mswin (ruby's vc12) passed r63856.

Unfortunately, ruby-loco locked up on test-all.  So, before the reversion (r63852), test-all completed, but all JIT tests failed.  After the reversion, all JIT tests passed.

Ok, I'll remember the no js...

> OK, I will keep that in mind; r63794 only changed a test;

That's why I mentioned the 'builds 3 times a day' (3:00, 9:00 and 16:00 UTC, or Noon, 6:00 P and 1:00 A JST).  The Ruby core mswin CI runs on every commit.

In the build previous to r63794, which was r63790, the tests crashed.  As of r63794, they completed.

Anyway, since mingw and mswin mean nothing to people unfamiliar with Windows builds, how about I'll call the Ruby core CI build 'mswin', and the mingw build 'ruby-loco' (which is my build)?  mswin is straight MSVC compiler, ruby-loco is using gcc 7.3.0 ported to windows via the MSYS2/MinGW project.

Gotta go AFK.  Thanks, Greg

Bug #14867: Process.wait can wait for MJIT compiler process