Greg.mpls / gmail.com wrote:
> I'm not sure what you look at on the web (GitHub, Appveyor), so briefly:

> 1. The mswin builds do not test MJIT, but mingw (ruby-loco)
> does.  Note that mingw tests 3 time a day, so I may not know
> what revision caused what.  The mingw test history is at
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/MSP-Greg/ruby-loco/history.

I only see plain-text and sometimes tables.  Javascript doesn't
show up to me, so that has no data for me.   I tried watching
rubyci.org and managed to fix OSX in r63829.  I wasn't sure
which was the win32 build and there were other failures
unrelated to RUBYLIB, but I will look at k0kubun's link.

> 2. When you first added commits (r63758), mingw wouldn't
> build, then once that was fixed, tests crashed.  As of r63794,
> it built, tests completed, but all JIT tests failed (they
> previously passed).  At that point, I removed the JIT results
> from the pass/fail logic.

OK, I will keep that in mind; r63794 only changed a test;
so I'm not sure about JIT.

> 3. The mswin build was functioning up until r63816.  The
> changes in r63820 (get rid of a compiler warning of VC)
> interacted with your commits to cause the mswin build to lock
> up.  If that interaction can be fixed, mswin may pass.

Maybe r63820 needs to be reverted separately.
I think the problem is mjit.c code has a different
idea of PID from process.c for win32.