Assignee changed from k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) to normalperson (Eric Wong)

As it was reverted on r63852 by @naruse, assigning this back to Eric. I'm guessing it was reverted since it was not portable mainly for Windows. Whenever you commit things, you can check at least http://mswinci.japaneast.cloudapp.azure.com/vc12-x64/ruby-trunk/recent.html status and revert it if it fails. When you want a fast feedback, https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ruby/ruby/history can show you the result more quickly.

I really appreciate your work on this, but sometimes I can't immediately take time to fix your work for Windows and in that case master CI failure for a long time disrupts other committers.

Bug #14867: Process.wait can wait for MJIT compiler process

* Author: k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
* Assignee: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
If Ruby tries to wait for any child process, MJIT's gcc/clang process could be caught by the method call. It's not convenient for both Ruby's user and MJIT worker thread, so Process.wait and its families should somehow avoid waiting for it.

0001-hijack-SIGCHLD-handler-for-internal-use.patch (13.8 KB)
JIT-test-all.log (39.9 KB)
mjit_test-all_63796.log (40.4 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/