Bug #14890: test/ruby/test_time_tz.rb - Skip on Windows (mswin|mingw)?

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-07-02 trunk 63823) [x64-mingw32]
* Backport: 2.3: REQUIRED, 2.4: REQUIRED, 2.5: REQUIRED
Should the test file test/ruby/test_time_tz.rb be skipped on Windows?

ruby-loco has some additional reporting features, and until r63823, none of the asserts were actually running (see with_tz definition).

Since no asserts are run, including the tests in the 'tests' count is misleading.

I'd do a PR, but wasn't sure whether to use a top-level return or a conditional after the class end statement.

Greg

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/