Greg.mpls / gmail.com wrote:
> File JIT-test-all.log added

> I was mistaken, almost all of the TestJITs test failed, both when run parallel and when retried.
>
> Sorry for the mixup.  I've attached a parsed log from test-all.

Is that with the SIGCHLD_LOSSY (polling) patch applied on top of r63794?
JIT-test-all.log only says r63794.

I committed the the SIGCHLD_LOSSY (polling) patch as r64795
after your previous message.  Is that tested?  I'm not sure if
the defined(__WIN32__) guard is correct or if defined(_WIN32)
also needs to be there, or if the waitpid() implementation in
win32/win32.c works in timer thread...

Maybe @usa can help.