Bug #14867: Process.wait can wait for MJIT compiler process

* Author: k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
* Assignee: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
If Ruby tries to wait for any child process, MJIT's gcc/clang process could be caught by the method call. It's not convenient for both Ruby's user and MJIT worker thread, so Process.wait and its families should somehow avoid waiting for it.

0001-hijack-SIGCHLD-handler-for-internal-use.patch (13.8 KB)
JIT-test-all.log (39.9 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/