Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:
> takashikkbn / gmail.com wrote:
> > Thanks to work on this. The skipped tests you reverted was for running with "./configure cppflags=-DMJIT_FORCE_ENABLE", and some of them failed and some SEGV-ed on my machine.
> > Here is the log: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/k0kubun/9ce75493545fa7aa5b6db89f43dd592c/raw/c72af68c5be760675e6fecc7db0e2bc9facfa834/chld-hijack.log
>
> Thanks, investigating...  I think removing the
> `rb_native_mutex_destroy(&vm->waitpid_lock);'
> call fixes the bug at shutdown...

Tweaked ordering to favor targetted PID and preserve errno,
seems closer to passing tests (takes forever on my system)
https://80x24.org/spew/20180625235051.66045-9-e / 80x24.org/raw

On top of cleanups + timer-thread waitpid handling:
https://80x24.org/spew/20180625235051.66045-5-e / 80x24.org/raw
https://80x24.org/spew/20180625235051.66045-6-e / 80x24.org/raw

"git request-pull" output + links to all patches:
https://80x24.org/spew/20180625235051.66045-1-e / 80x24.org/