Bug #14464: MJIT & MinGW / gcc 7.3.0 seemed ok as of 62337, fail or skip after

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee: k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-05-23 trunk 63492) [x64-mingw32]
First of all, a thank you to those working on MJIT.

At least three builds of ruby-loco MinGW passed the MJIT tests (62327, 62331, 62337), but after that, the tests have either failed or skipped.  First fail was at 62341.

The most recent build (2018-02-11 trunk 62371), skipped with no timeout error in `jit_supported?`  I haven't looked at patching `test_jit.rb` to see if I can get more info.

I don't know if this is a MinGW issue or a gcc 7.3.0 issue, but, given that it did work for a few builds, I would appreciate it if someone could look into it.  Anything I can help with, I'm happy to.

Thanks, Greg

TestJIT_info_62380.txt (33.4 KB)
MJIT-MinGW-63333.txt (28.7 KB)

--