On Aug 24, 2006, at 15:28, why the lucky stiff wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 06:53:45AM +0900, Dave Howell wrote:
>> cvs update, eh? Hmm. Off to commune with the 'man'. $ man cvs, that
>> is.
>
> I'm really glad for your lengthy input, Dave,

You're most welcome.

In more general news, I figured out how to run the 1.9-sourced RDoc. I
just took for granted that when I typed "rdoc" at the command line,
that the /usr/local/bin/rdoc file was a compiled binary. But no, it's a
shell script. La diddle dee! No wonder I couldn't figure out where it
was compiled.

So now I'm happily running it on itself. I think further news of my
progress will be (mostly) in ruby-doc-talk. I'll be glad of the updated
pages, though, since at some point I'm going to have to 'diff' the
whole RDoc directory tree. However that's done . . .