* [Bug #14845] Endless Range with nil (mame)
  * Should explicit nil for endless range (like `(1..nil)`) be prohibited or not?

Misc #14769: DevelopersMeeting20180621Japan

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
Date: 2018/06/21 (Thu)
Time: 14:00-18:00 (JST)
Place: Cookpad Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
Sign-up: https://ruby.connpass.com/event/88715/

Please comment your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your *SHORT* comment or summary.
(your summary/comment will help us because we don't need to read all of ticket comments)

*DO NOT* discuss then on this ticket, please.

From this time, we use a ticket to make dev-meeting agenda page instead of a wiki page <https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki#Developer-Meetings>.

# NOTE

Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly.
Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can understand your issue).
We will write a log about discussion to a file or to each ticket in English.
All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are volunteer developers).
The date, time and place is scheduled according to when/where we can reserve Matz's time.

# Agenda

## Next dev-meeting

## About 2.6 timeframe

## From Attendees

(will be edited later)
(if you have a write access permission, please list directly)

* [Feature #13881] Use getcontext/setcontext on OS X

## From non-attendees

(will be edited later)
(if you have a write access, please list directly)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/