Issue #14842 has been reported by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

Bug #14842: [ANN] ftp service is sunset in Jun 2018.
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14842

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
Unfortunately, We decided to shut down FTP service of ftp.ruby-lang.org. Because operating system of ftp.ruby-lang.org is EOL status soon. We need to migrate it with following steps.

1. We will change ftp.ruby-lang.org to CDN provided by fastly. It's the end of FTP service. But we can use ftp.ruby-lang.org with http/https.
2. We will change the origin of ftp.ruby-lang.org and cache.ruby-lang.org to S3 buckets from the current dedicated server.

I start 1. at this or next week. After that, I will announce it on this issue.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/