Issue #14680 has been updated by kddeisz (Kevin Deisz).

Happy to specify it in the docs, but it would be odd to assume that it did since `.freeze` itself doesn't.

Feature #14680: Adding +@ and -@ to hash and array

* Author: kddeisz (Kevin Deisz)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Since we have `-@` and `+@` for strings and it's very useful (and reads better than `.freeze`) I'd like to propose adding the same API to hash and array. Especially with constants, linters are always telling me to freeze them, and I'd like to be able to accomplish that with `-@`. I've attached the necessary code to make that happen.

freeze.patch (3.86 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/