Some notes on the talk can be found at https://github.com/Bombasarkadian/ruby-kaigi-notes/tree/master/day-3#keita-sugiyama-martin-j-drst---grow-and-shrink---dynamically-extending-the-ruby-vm-stack.

Feature #14811: Dynamically extend Ruby VM stack

* Author: duerst (Martin Drst)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
We (Keita Sugiyama and me) have presented the work on dynamically extending the Ruby VM stack today at RubyKaigi 2018 in Senday,
see http://rubykaigi.org/2018/presentations/sugiyama-k.html.

This is an issue to discuss when and how to integrate this into Ruby trunk, and what additional work is needed for this to happen. The code used for the experiments, based on r60436, is published at https://github.com/sugiyama-k/ruby/tree/chaining. Keita is working on adapting it to HEAD, and we expect to publish that version soon.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/