Issue #14097 has been updated by ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez).

@matz

> I am not sure your real intention. Do you want mutating variation of or-operator?
> Or just more readable alias of or-operator?

Thanks for taking a look at the issue. What I am proposing is a new union method that it is an alias for `|` in the case of two arrays but that it is also more efficient in the case of more than two arrays. Exactly as it happens with `+` and `concat`. `concat`, apart from modifying the first array (which maybe shouldn't be the case) is more readable, but in the case on more than two arrays is more efficient as well.

I also send a PR with a possible implementation: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1747

Feature #14097: Add union and difference to Array