Feature #14771: Add method to create DNS resource from data string

* Author: ioquatix (Samuel Williams)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
I recently played around with DNS over HTTPS.

I found that it's a little bit tricky to generate the appropriate resource using the Resolv::DNS::Resource hierarchy.

Here is what my code ended up:

```
        if klass = Resolv::DNS::Resource.get_class(answer["type"], resource_class::ClassValue)
          if klass < Resolv::DNS::Resource::DomainName
            resource = klass.new(Resolv::DNS::Name.create(answer["data"]))
          else
            resource = klass.new(answer["data"])
          end
```

It would be nice to have a simpler interface, e.g.

```
        if klass = Resolv::DNS::Resource.get_class(answer["type"], resource_class::ClassValue)
          klass.create(answer["data"])
        end
```

In this case, the `Resource#create` method would take a data string and convert it to a name if required.

The base resource class could just have `alias create new`, while the `DomainName` class could have:

```
def create(data)
  self.new(Name.create(data))
end