Issue #14105 has been updated by knu (Akinori MUSHA).

I'm afraid aliasing `^` to `xor` is not like aliasing `&` to `intersection` and `|` to `union`, because the latter two are the terms defined in the set theory whereas `xor` is (apparently) not.

Feature #14105: Introduce xor as alias for Set#^

* Author: ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez)
* Assignee: knu (Akinori MUSHA)
* Target version:
Not sure if I should also add feautures for the `Set` class here or if I should do it somewhere else.

I would like to add a more readable method for the exclusive or, currently as `^` in set. It is in both mathematics, hardware and many other programming languages known as `xor`, so I think this will help to use it.

firefox.desktop (528 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/