ko1 / atdot.net wrote:
> No strong opinion.
>
> They are memo:
>
> I tried to reorder sweeping list by (a) "full page (all slots are living)" and (b)"can sweep page (there are some free-able slots)" and sweep only (b).
> No big improvement though :p
>
> I think using ccan we can move the order, so we can try it later?

Yes, ccan/list should make reordering and experimentation
simpler.

> If we have any trouble to modify them using more complex strategy, we can revert it.
>

> Trivial comments:

> * The field name `sweep_pos` seems index for me. Maybe
> `sweeping_page` or something is fine for me.

Right, I think of it as an index to the main ->pages list; so I
used '_pos' suffix.  I guess `sweeping_page` along with comment
clarifying it is a pointer inside ->pages is OK.

> * Every time I feel magical for the name `node` (for CCAN
> list). Should I endure? (page_node or something is clear, but
> verbose I agree).

I only wondered about confusion with T_NODE type.
I suppose `page_node` is OK, but I prefer shorter names
(since I need big fonts)