Misc #14698: DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan

* Author: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
Date: 2018/05/17 (Thu)
Time: 14:00-18:00 (JST)
Place: Cookpad Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
Sign-up: https://ruby.connpass.com/event/85917/

Please comment your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your *SHORT* comment or summary.
(your summary/comment will help us because we don't need to read all of ticket comments)

*DO NOT* discuss then on this ticket, please.

From this time, we use a ticket to make dev-meeting agenda page instead of a wiki page <https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki>.

# NOTE

Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly.
Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can understand your issue).
We will write a log about discussion to a file or to each ticket in English.
All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are volunteer developers).
The date, time and place is scheduled according to when/where we can reserve Matz's time.

# Agenda

## Next dev-meeting

## About 2.6 timeframe

## From Attendees

(will be edited later)
(if you have a write access permission, please list directly)

## From non-attendees

* [Feature #14697] Introducing Range#% as an alias to Range#step (mrkn)
  * Matz already commented LGTM.  Please judge whether this is acceptable.
* [Feature #14724] chains of inequations (mrkn)
  * This new syntax can also reduce the duplicated evaluations of common terms, such as `timeval.tv_sec` in the descriptiohn of the proposal.

(will be edited later)
(if you have a write access, please list directly)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/