mperham (Mike Perham) wrote:
> You control the exact version and any resulting bugs.

This literally means we have to bug fix jemalloc.  Please no.

> Linux/glibc is the platform for 90% of Ruby users in production.  It's ok to support FreeBSD and OpenBSD but they are very small in terms of actual usage.  If you want to make things better for the vast majority of the community, focus on Linux.

Be warned; you are entering a field of persecuting minorities.  Please respect others.  This is not a matter of majority versus minority.  If you insist it is, I have to stand for diversity.

Everyone are equally important in our community.  Thank you.

Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?