Hi,

In message "Re: sandbox timers & block scopes"
    on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:56:15 +0900, why the lucky stiff <ruby-core / whytheluckystiff.net> writes:

|From rb_rescue:
|
|  if (!rb_obj_is_kind_of(argv[0], rb_cModule)) {
|      rb_raise(rb_eTypeError, "class or module required for rescue clause");
|  }
|
|There is a very nice side effect of this code.  rb_eException is derived from
|rb_cModule.  And sandkit->rb_eException is derived from sandkit->rb_cModule.

? It is assuming that argv[0] to be an instance of subclass of Module,
this means Foo in

  begin
  rescue Foo

to be a module or a class, not that Exception to be a subclass of
Module, but Exception to be an instance of a Class, which is true even
within the sandboxes I guess.  Am I missing something?

							matz.