Hello, all.  I've been working on the ruby-core page for the new Ruby site.
I'd like this page to be our English primer to this mailing list and to core
development among English speakers.

 <http://new.ruby-lang.org/en/community/ruby-core/>

To that end, this page covers:

 * how to follow development of Ruby 1.8 and Ruby 2.0.
 * how to report bugs and form patches.
 * and, how to be a good core developer, outlining the rules we follow.

I'd like feedback and corrections concerning this page, especially the core
developer guidelines at the bottom of the page.  Also, if there is any language
which is inaccurate or troubling to any of you.

Hopefully I can keep this page concise and information, but if we end up needing
more, I'd be glad to start splitting it up into longer howtos.  I think it'd be
good to break down how to build Ruby and how to debug, so we could refer
contributors to those pages, should they need help.

_why