Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure if native_sleep() is worth doing GC on in most
> cases (Mutex#lock, Queue#pop, ...) because that's waiting
> on local resources from other threads within our process.

Nevermind, native_sleep benefits from this because local threads
may release GVL in ways which cannot trigger GC from select/ppoll.

Thus we need to rely on their dependent threads (using
Queue#pop, ConditionVariable#wait or similar) to sleep and
trigger GC:

https://80x24.org/spew/20180429105029.GA23412@dcvr/raw