Hi Ruby core committers,

Cookpad Inc. supports Ruby committers who can attend "Ruby Committers vs
the World" session at this RubyKaigi2018. We will offer travel expense
(except hotel fees).

Regulation:
- A person can attend "Ruby Committers vs the World"
- A person can give us the receipt of travel fees at RubyKaigi 2018
place (or earlier in PDF or something like that).

To support many people, we only offer "regular" transportation fare.

Also we have a budget limitation so that we are not sure we can support
all of who ask this support.

If you want to use this support, please fill your information into the
following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJDioUIAhDHM90aJE_S0tkHbbl16fd8oko_6HwFsj3e769HA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks,
Koichi