Issue #14692 has been updated by xz0r (xz0r xz0r).

nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Currently, it is not able.
> A possible workaround is to define an option which raise `OptionParser::InvalidOption`.

Can you please show me an example code on how to achieve this ?

Misc #14692: Question: Ruby stdlib's Option Parser

* Author: xz0r (xz0r xz0r)
* Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
Hi,

The documentation of OptionParser says for further I can ask questions here.

Is there way to disable command/option completion ? I don't want a short "-f" option defined automatically if I declare "--file-name" , I have searched the internet and couldn't find a solution.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/