Feature #14697: Introducing Range#% as an alias to Range#step

* Author: mrkn (Kenta Murata)
* Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
* Target version:
In #13904, `Enumerator::ArithmeticSequence` has been accepted for the representation of a range with step value.
And in #12912, a new syntax of endless range `(1..)` has been accepted.

Combining these new features, we can write an endless step range like `(1..).step(2)` in Ruby 2.6.
It can be used for array slicing like python's `1::2`.

If `Range#%` is introduced as an alias to `Range#step`, we can write a step range like `(1..)%2`.
This notation is already introduced numo-narray.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/