> your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your SHORT comment or summary.

Functional programming:
* https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6284 - add composition for Proc, long discussed and not acted upon
* https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13581 - syntax sugar for method reference, likewise
* Pair of related tickets: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14390 (`UnboundMethod#to_proc`) + https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11161 (`rcurry`), allowing more declarative "blocks with params" usage without any new syntax.
* https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14423 -- `Object#enumerate` producer of infinite sequences.

Misc:
* https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14575 - switch `Range#===` to use `cover?`

Docs (probably not to discuss on development meeting, but I am not sure where I can post it to have it more visible)
* Method: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14483
* Proc: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14610
* MatchData: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14450
* yield_self: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14436

Misc #14698: DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan