Bug #14600: test-all & REXML - fixup

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee: kou (Kouhei Sutou)
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-03-13 trunk 62739) [x64-mingw32]
First of all, thanks to @nobu for 62738, a quick look shows that the variance in test count for both Travis & Appveyor is much smaller (or non-existent) than before.

Anyway, the main test patch that is still in Ruby-loco is a patch for REXML.

A link to the file is https://github.com/MSP-Greg/ruby-loco/blob/master/patches/test-rexml.patch, I've attached also.

I did the patch quite a while ago, so it's not quite 'front and center' in my mind.  I was active in XML back when it was still being standardized and all the parsers were "don't try this at home".  As I recall, the tests and their expectations are embedded in xml docs, idea being that any platform can run them.  Something wasn't quite finished, which is why there's a increase in assertions of 215 after the patch is applied.

```
428 tests, 2650 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips  - Test results before patch
417 tests, 2865 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips  - Test results after
```

Thanks again, Greg

test-rexml.patch (25.2 KB)
rexml_test.txt (23.2 KB)