Bug #14642: Fiber make crash on Windows - webrick/httpproxy.rb ?

* Author: usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
* Assignee: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
* Target version:
* ruby -v: trunk r62966
* Backport: 2.3: DONTNEED, 2.4: DONTNEED, 2.5: DONTNEED
We found that r62966 causes crash on Windows.
Of course, the patch seems to be no problem, so I guess that this code just happened to reveal a potential bug.

FYI, AppVayor and mswinci both reported the crash, but they didn't show any details.

Stable versions don't contain the patch, but will be backported later, maybe.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/