Issue #14642 has been updated by MSP-Greg (Greg L).

Subject changed from Fiber make crash on Windows to Fiber make crash on Windows - webrick/httpproxy.rb ?

I noticed this with ruby-loco MinGW on 62969.  I did some checking last night (-0500), and rechecked this morning using 63034.

The following tests cause silent fails:

```
test/webrick/test_httpproxy.rb
  #test_proxy
  #test_big_bodies
  #test_upstream_proxy

test/open-uri/test_open-uri.rb
  #test_proxy
  #test_proxy_http_basic_authentication_success
  #test_authenticated_proxy_http_basic_authentication_success
```

In httpproxy.rb, the following method exists.  I added puts before and after the perform_proxy_request call, and the return puts was never output.  I mocked up a fiber example, as I've seen an issue in windows with Continuation being used in an enum block, but I couldn't see anything wrong with that.  Maybe something with the Lambda/socket code...

```
def do_GET(req, res)
  perform_proxy_request(req, res, Net::HTTP::Get)
end
```

Thanks, Greg

Bug #14642: Fiber make crash on Windows - webrick/httpproxy.rb ?