Dne 26.3.2018 v 23:30 Eric Wong napsal(a):
> v.ondruch / tiscali.cz wrote:
>> Have you considered to use Pagure [1] as git fronted instead of cgit?
>>
>> [1]: https://pagure.io/pagure
> Pagure would be more a replacement for redmine than a replacement
> for cgit, I think.

It might be of course. It depends which features you enable. But for
example for Fedora sources [1], Pagure is used as git frontend allowing
browsing and accepting PR, managing users, etc, but Bugzilla is used as
a bug tracker. I can imagine similar setup for Ruby, where Redmine is
still used for bug reporting.

V=EDt

[1] https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ruby
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/