Bug #14633: The behavior of command option `--verbose` is different from its help message

* Author: makimoto (Shimpei Makimoto)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-03-26 trunk 62926) [x86_64-darwin16]
According to `ruby --help`, command option `--verbose` is

~~~
  -v, --verbose   print version number, then turn on verbose mode

~~~

But actually it doesn't show version number, and seems to turn verbose mode without any message.
I don't know its original intention, but currently its behavior is different its help message.

IMO, if the help message is wrong and the behavior is correct,  there're three similar options (`--version` just shows version number; `--verbose` just turns verbose mode; `-v` do both), so it's a little confusing.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/