------art_125057_30239421.1155669271004

On 8/15/06, Charles O Nutter <headius / headius.com> wrote:

> The only caveat I can see is that the 10ms signal is only started up once
> there's more than a single green thread. You'd probably need to forcibly
> start it once another sandbox is initialized.

Actually, if you're using your own timers, you'd just need a good way to
receive that signal and add in your own scheduling hook. That could be done
in a similar way to the current threading signal, so it might not be
necessary to actually start up the thread scheduler itself.

--
Contribute to RubySpec! @ www.headius.com/rubyspec
Charles Oliver Nutter @ headius.blogspot.com

------art_125057_30239421.1155669271004--