Bug #14587: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions

* Author: Anon92929 (Anon Ymous)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
BigDecimal, Integer, Float, none of these should raise exceptions, but they should all fail SILENTLY or return NaN during error cases.

See: https://github.com/ruby/bigdecimal/issues/95

I shouldn't have to go fix every possible way that BigDecimal might throw a breaking change in a thousand places in my codebase. I need math libraries that DON'T BREAK!!!

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/