Issue #14588 has been updated by Anon92929 (Anon Ymous).

I don't even care anymore. I just hate the guts of the ruby devs now. I'll make sure to make all my bug reports to your repos as anonymous users from now on so you can't try to get me banned in revenge for pointing out your increasingly fragile codebase.

Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions

* Author: Anon92929 (Anon Ymous)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
BigDecimal, Integer, Float, none of these should raise exceptions, but they should all fail SILENTLY or return NaN during error cases.

I shouldn't have to go fix every possible way that BigDecimal might throw a breaking change in a thousand places in my codebase. I need math libraries that DON'T BREAK!!!

BUG RESUBMITTED.

The bug was rejected at github because I was referred to open a ticket at ruby-lang.org.

The bug was rejectet at ruby-lang.org because the ticket was closed at github.

Not cool, guys.