File fileutils_cp_lr.patch added

I'll commit this patch that introduces `FileUtils.cp_lr` in a few days.  Let me know if there is a problem.

Feature #4189: FileUtils#ln_r

* Author: trans (Thomas Sawyer)
* Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
* Target version:
=begin
 I wrote a method for FileUtils to do recursive hard linking. It works just like cp_r but links instead of copies.

 The code can be found along with the pull request I made to ruby/ruby on Github:

   http://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4#issuecomment-631067

 It's a pretty handy method for "staging" read-only files. For example I've used it to stage test fixture files in a tmp testing location and I've used it collect together a set of files for packaging into a tarball.
=end

fileutils_ln_r.patch (4.72 KB)
fileutils_cp_lr.patch (4.72 KB)

--