Two points of advice:

1) I was not able to find the issue you mention on github. Please provide a pointer.

2) If you think others have been rude to you, that's not a reason to shout at everybody here (most of us have heard about this issue for the first time here).

Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions

* Author: Anon92929 (Anon Ymous)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
BigDecimal, Integer, Float, none of these should raise exceptions, but they should all fail SILENTLY or return NaN during error cases.

I shouldn't have to go fix every possible way that BigDecimal might throw a breaking change in a thousand places in my codebase. I need math libraries that DON'T BREAK!!!

BUG RESUBMITTED.

The bug was rejected at github because I was referred to open a ticket at ruby-lang.org.

The bug was rejectet at ruby-lang.org because the ticket was closed at github.

Not cool, guys.