I'd guess nobody took the time to look at them yet.
I think it's OK to post a new message on those issue asking for to review the changes and commit them.

I wanted to merge this one as I remember being confused by the YAML docs as well :)

Misc #14567: Clarify YAML docs

* Author: zverok (Victor Shepelev)
* Assignee: Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
The problem I am trying to solve: If you try to understand what methods do `YAML` have, and what parameters, say, `YAML.load_file` accept, the "official" docs look [pretty unhelpful](https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/2.5.0/YAML.html), saying, basically "This is not the docs you are looking for".

The Psych library is mentioned and even hyperlinked, yet it mentioned as an "underlying implementation", like "something low-level that helps stdlib's YAML to do the job, don't think about Psych".

So, I felt it as a necessity to add a clarification that Psych, in fact, IS YAML, and all options and methods are documented there.

yaml-docs.patch (607 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/