--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

Hi,
In ruby-core:4326
(http://marc.10east.com/?l=ruby-core&m=110691458204738&w=2)
a patch was posted to make RDoc work with extensions that are spread
across multiple C files. The problem is, that if module Foo is defined
in file a.c, rdoc will have forgotten about the module when it handles
file b.c. The patch fixes that problem.

(I submitted a patch to fix the same bug, too back in 2005, but I cannot
find it anymore and sheepman's patch is nicer anyway, I think).

Please commit to branch you like ;)

Regards,
Tilman