Misc #14414: Move https://ruby-talk.trydiscourse.com/ to talk.ruby-lang.org

* Author: sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)

Introducing this will not amend any current workflows, people still use mailman to post to the mailing list. It simply exposes years of history in an easily searchable way to the Internet.

Longer term I do want a 2 way bridge provided it is entirely seamless and compatible. But for now this is simply a mirror.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/