Quoting ruby-core / esposito.newnetco.com, on Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 03:51:18AM +0900:
> Can we update the docs so that scores of other people don't misinterpret the
> behavior the same way I did?
>
> Current wording:
>
> DateTime.sec_fraction:
> Get the fraction of a second of the time. This is returned as a Rational.
>
> Proposed wording:
>
> Get the fraction of a second of the time. This is returned as a Rational
> representing the fraction of a day.

I haven't been following this thread, don't know what the APIs are
supposed to do, and still don't.  Is it a fraction of a second, or a
fraction of a day? How can it be both?

I think more sentences are needed, if its a fraction, its a fraction of
what over what?